Friday, June 29, 2007

News Anchors of the World Unite

Not having a television, I miss (to some extent) the kind of nonsense shows up on cable news. Whenever I go back to Kansas, I am always surprised by home much of Fox's airtime (or CNN's, though my parents don't watch that channel) is devoted to celebrity gossip and missing baby stories. Especially in this season of war, when people are a little bored with bombings, it's appalling.

So it's nice to see a news anchor who feels my pain. Via Think Progress.

3 comments:

Erica De Chavez said...

hi, i'm erica.


uhm. i'm doing some research for an art project i'm doing and i so happened to find a link to this one picture- - - > homepage.mac.com/.../Krieg1924/BombingLens.JPG


would you by any chance know who the artist of this picture is? if so feel free to stop by my blog and comment bak w/ the goods.

thanx bunches,
erica.

Erica De Chavez said...

oh yeah.



link to my blog is:

www.kaye-kaylikestothinkaboutyounaked.blogspot.com


don't mind the url address, it's just so some ppl don't ever find my blog address. :]



thanx again.

erica.

Erica De Chavez said...

oops. error again.


link is:

http://kaye-kaylikestothinkaboutyounaked.blogspot.com